Re: As usual . . .

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Friday, June 21, 2002 at 7:21pm :

In Reply to: As usual . . . posted by Indiana Dog from ? (64.14.248.62) on Friday, June 21, 2002 at 6:48pm :

If the rumors are true (which I doubt) I'd be seriously disappointed as well. But then again, I'd probably go see it even if they put Jar Jar Binks in it. If Indy 4 is not very good, I don't think it will be because they didn't try. I believe that the most "forced" film in the trilogy was Last Crusade, even though I think it's a good film. It felt like they made it a bit out of obligation. If Temple of Doom was a failure, it wasn't because the passion wasn't there. It definitely has spirit, even if it's a campy one. Likewise, I don't believe that they would even attempt to make Indy 4 if they didn't really want to make it (and make it good at that). These guys don't really need to have their egos stroked. At the very least Indy 4 will keep this place and Indygear alive and vibrant. Cheers

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

: . . . you have some very good points. Trust me, I will keep my fingers crossed for Indy 4, just with the rumors, I'm a little worried. But I reckon it's WAY to early in the game to get bent outta shape about it. I DO stand by my statement that if Calista is in it, you couldn't drag me to see this flick.
: Thanks for the mature response. It was nice disagreeing with you. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. I know alot can be lost in the translation of these things and I am not being a smart ass. (Not this time anyway)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com