Harrison's comments on Indy 4.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from edtntnt9-port-211.dial.telus.net (161.184.200.211) on Monday, June 24, 2002 at 8:34pm :

In Reply to: Harrison Ford on MuchMusic! posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from edtntnt13-port-060.dial.telus.net (209.162.160.60) on Saturday, June 22, 2002 at 4:43pm :

Here's a transcript on the details that you care about:

Jen: Indiana Jones - you're working on a new one.
Harrison Ford: We're, uh -- (cut off by audience cheers)
Harrison Ford: We have a script - or an idea for a script - that's being written and if everybody's happy with it then uh, I look forward to playing that character again.
Jen: I think that everyone's looking forward to it as well. (audience cheers) Can you give us a hint of what to expect with Indy?
Harrison Ford: No.
(Girl from audience yells "Sean Connery!")
Harrison Ford (amused): Okay! You don't think he's gotten too old? (smiles wryly) No, it'll take place in a different period of time than the films we've seen so far and that's all I can really say at the moment.
Jen: Alright, we're gonna have to go online to find out more - find out some rumors.
Harrison Ford: Aw, you be careful about what you read on the 'internet'. You know, nobody's reputation is at stake when they put it on the internet. So there's a lot out there that's not really very accurate.

There you have it. Nothing really new, but Harrison was a little more optimistic than in recent news stories. As far as how he looked... well... he was REALLY grey-haired. I didn't notice any creepy looking dudes in Indy gear, but there were a couple of small kids with fedoras in the audience.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com