Thanks......

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from evrtwa1-ar8-4-65-020-036.evrtwa1.dsl-verizon.net (4.65.20.36) on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 at 3:11pm :

In Reply to: I remember both of those... posted by graml from user-2ivev0b.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.124.11) on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 at 6:56am :

I KNOW I have a copy of CARJACK SOMEPLACE....but after a bit of searching the last couple of days, I can't seem to find copies of not only these two, but quite a few others as well.....may have vanished into the mists' of time, sadly....I could probably reconstruct them from memory, but it just wouldn't be the same, ya know?

Anyway, yeah, please keep an eye out. I don't post too often these days, but I'm here most every day.

And I have to say that, as for CARJACK, it being the least-liked story by everyone I show it to, it must say something about it that you still remember it...hehe...

Me? I loved the story. It was nasty, but it had changed during the course of writing it from my original idea into what it was. That darn story was a classic example of a story writing itself :) That's one of the reasons I'm so eager to find it.

Anyway, thanks man.....Please LMK if you run across either of these.

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com