Re: Indiana Jones and the Wheelchair of Doom

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Man With Cool Hat from net24-164-114-191.neo.rr.com (24.164.114.191) on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 at 9:56am :

In Reply to: Indiana Jones and the Wheelchair of Doom posted by California Smith from ? (209.37.101.174) on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 at 4:20pm :

Dear CS:

Man, these "older than the hills" jokes are getting to be as old as Indy himself, (the character, not the actor). Yes, he's getting older, but that's the point! It is a great reason to make a movie!

In the 1950's, America began to dramatically change, (at least so I am told). Modern technology began to rise and the "old ways" began to fade. By the end of the 50's, Indiana Jones' way of life would be gone. His arch enemies, long removed from power.

There are so many stories yet to be told. If I can think of a few off of the top of my head, I am sure that the big three have several.

As for another actor playing Indiana Jones, your mouth should be washed out with soap, your hands should be slapped for typing such nonsense, and a psychiatric evaluation needs to be completed to establish how much damage you have sustained and if you can be re-programmed. (Just kiding).

M.W.C.H.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com