I loved the movie!!!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from edtntnt8-port-204.dial.telus.net (161.184.198.204) on Thursday, June 27, 2002 at 12:15pm :

In Reply to: Well, so what did everybody think of Minority Report? posted by The Graduate from tarawa.nrlssc.navy.mil (128.160.117.226) on Thursday, June 27, 2002 at 10:32am :

I definitely will plan to go see this movie again sometime in the near future! :)

And yes, Ben. It's great to see Spielberg still has got "it", after thrilling moviegoers for nearly 30 years, the man still knows how to tackle a range of subjects and I can't wait to see what other films are still in his head. I truly dread the day when he dies (which won't be for a long time I hope). Who knows how many more films were still going through his head?

Anyways, Minority was one hell of a thinking-man's blockbuster. It had great eye candy and it SERVED the story, rather than being a replacement for the story in lots of cases. It's my favourite film this year so far, also (even better than "Spider-Man"!).

Bring on Indy 4!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com