good stuff

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from ool-4352b5f0.dyn.optonline.net (67.82.181.240) on Thursday, June 27, 2002 at 9:38pm :

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Figure posted by Santiago from byu-volera4.byu.edu (128.187.99.206) on Thursday, June 27, 2002 at 12:51pm :

his Kenner repros are very very good.

I have easily a dozen Kenner Indy figures and most of them are missing their thumbs - it's the most common thing - the plastic gets brittle and the thumbs just come off...

: Hey folks I just got signed on so I am really new. I visited the forum in the past to keep up with all the new Indy stuff going on but never really posted anything. Anyhow I have an origianl Indiana Jones figure from the early eighties. While I take him with me everywhere I go he is missing the pistol and whip, in addition to the thumb on his right hand. I was wondering if anybody here knows how accurate the reproductions are that Gerard does. I am hoping you know who I am talking about. He has a website "SW IJ Repros" I would just like to know if they are accurate to the origianl pistol and whip that came with the figure. I am looking to complete Indy since he has been witout them for sometime.

: Thanks again

: Santiago

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com