Re: Indiana Jones and the Wheelchair of Doom

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Smith from ? (209.37.101.57) on Friday, June 28, 2002 at 11:01am :

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones and the Wheelchair of Doom posted by Masterfulks from dialup48.d.watervalley.net (216.220.142.48) on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 at 7:12pm :

I can easily see him saying, "I'm too old for this stuff!" as he goes through some adventure situations. Perhaps the scenario would be Indy is the dean of Archeaology somewhere, it is 1958, and he has to come out for one last adventure that he can't refuse.

He may be 60, but he also carries a gun and bullwhip for those situations. I imagine we will see a few old jokes, and an Indy that huffs and puffs a little. I'm for it. Indy wouldnt quite be up to the all out brawls like in the other movies, but if he can still handle any tomb, cave, cavern, or pyramind IMHO.

: I wonder if they'll say his age in the film. If they show the date at the opening of the movie then it can figured out though. Think of Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven. He was still pretty tough!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com