Re: Ford, on an Indy Replacement

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Friday, June 28, 2002 at 5:13pm :

In Reply to: Ford, on an Indy Replacement posted by James from host-216-78-22-23.cae.bellsouth.net (216.78.22.23) on Friday, June 28, 2002 at 3:51pm :

Thanks for this. You know, how many film characters are actually as interesting as Indiana Jones? Not many. I'm a Blade Runner fan and I like many of Ford's other films, but the only other character that seems to me that would be as complex or as interesting to play as Indy would be Ally Fox from "Mosquito Coast". I have to admit that it's ironic that I enjoyed Sum of All Fears, though I realize that playing an older Jack Ryan would not have worked for that movie. Cheers

xxxxxxxxxxx

: He may not have any interest in Han Solo or Jack Ryan anymore, but apparently Ford is still pretty passionate about Dr. Jones. First Spielberg attributed Indy 4 to Ford's interest in doing another one, now comes this quote from today's USA Today.

: >>Actor Harrison Ford says he would never forgive filmmakers Steven Spielberg and George Lucas if they tried to replace him in the upcoming Indiana Jones sequel. "First I'd tell them to go (expletive) themselves, then I'd kill them. I'd kill them," he tells Playboy. Ford, 59, said he had no problem walking away from the latest Tom Clancy film, The Sum of All Fears, which stars Ben Affleck. "I hated the script. (It was) dated and unworkable."<<

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com