You've heard that bit about "old and treacherous?"

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from usimsptc8-213.usinternet.com (216.17.10.213) on Saturday, June 29, 2002 at 3:59pm :

In Reply to: Indiana Jones and the Wheelchair of Doom posted by California Smith from ? (209.37.101.174) on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 at 4:20pm :

I've got faith that Harry can pull this off.
Clint Eastwood is still consistently kicking alpha double-sierra to this day, and someone down below mentioned Jackie Chan.
You have any idea how old he's getting?
Besides, getting away from the Hollywood types, some of the most intimidating men I've ever met are the older ones. Grizzly old UDT and SEAL master chiefs, long since retired, and more than happy to whip the butt of any kid who thinks that they can take them out.
Case in point, Rudy Boesh for all of you "Survivor" fans. I can honestly say that I'm one of the few geeks who have heard of him long before his TV days.
Since I hardly watch TV at all, I can't say that I can attest to his behavior on the tube, but I'm sure that America got an eyefull from that old man. He's one incredible old scapper. If I can do half as well and stay in half the shape he's still in, if and when I reach that age, I would do all Indy's stunts for him.
An old man with the right attitide is a force to be reckoned with.
Let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com