How it went.... >>>

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bamindy from hide213.nhs.uk (195.107.47.213) on Monday, July 01, 2002 at 8:59am :

In Reply to: Indy trilogy in Glasgow tonight!! posted by bamindy from hide213.nhs.uk (195.107.47.213) on Friday, June 28, 2002 at 9:02am :

Well that can I say! It was brilliant!!! Didn't start till 7.30, which meant Last Crusade was going on around midnight! I just wore my Indy jacket; regretably I chickened out of wearing the full rig out! Just as well though, as the cinema is next to a bar where many of the drinkers had spilled into the street (it was a nice evening!); and on top of that no one else turned up wearing any gear! :(

It was a packed house though which added to the atmosphere. There was some clapping at the end of each movie and some people shouting at the beginnings so it was all good fun! After watching it many times you know what's coming next, but my girlfriend, having only seen a couple of them once years ago, seemed startled at some of the jumpy, or scary moments - which reminded me of how I felt first time seeing them.

That's the second time I've had the privelage of watching the trilogy on a big screen and it gets better every time!

Regards to all,
Bamindy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com