Re: Indy Borsolino hat. Attn: Michaelson

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Wednesday, July 03, 2002 at 2:56pm :

In Reply to: Indy Borsolino hat. Attn: Michaelson posted by California Smith from ? (209.37.101.219) on Wednesday, July 03, 2002 at 12:13pm :

Actually, I was as surprised at the naming of the new hat as everyone else. Joe Jr. told me he wanted to name one for me after naming one of the designs for Patterson. Needless to say, I was, and STILL am pleased and humbled by the kind gesture of the Peters Bros. co. Wish I could say more, but you know as much as I do regarding it's creation. (well, not really, but let's say that's all I can say. (grins)) Regards. Michaelson

: Just saw the new hat on the Peters Brothers website. From the name, I assume Michaelson had some input. I'd like to hear what he, or others, say about this hat.

: If I remember correctly, the original Indy hat was a modified Borsolino hat done in England. Is this the case?

: Being very satisfied with my original Peters Brothers Indy Custom, I would be quite interested in this new offering.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com