ALright Everyone Get this!!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sevenwords from 12-233-158-44.client.attbi.com (12.233.158.44) on Friday, July 05, 2002 at 2:23am :

Today 4th of July I spent at George's Ranch (Skywalker ranch where I will soon be working) My girlfriend's dad has a connection with Paula Boam (widow to Jeffery Boam-screenplay writer of Last Crusade) Long story short. I met George, got in cool with his daughter Katie and son Jet. Geroge Kicks butt...extremely friendly, not snobby at all. The Ranch is Awesome. The moment I was waiting for!!! I didn't want to bug him with Indy talk (it was 4th of july he probably wanted to relax) but Katie his daughter asked him about it while he was sitting at the table with us and from his own mouth I heard. YES IT IS BEING MADE, I JUST HAVE TO COMPLETE THE STORY WHEN I CAN FINALLY GET OFF MY BUTT. Katie also mentioned some cool news about some tv series' that George wants to do after all the Star Wars stuff is over...which quickly got hushed by the man himself. Paula is also great, a very sweet lady, and she even told me that I could treat her like a second mother..and anytime I'm in San Diego I can stay over. Sorry for bragging, but I'm living a dream today..and I still can't beleive that it's all real.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com