Just to comment...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Monday, July 08, 2002 at 12:08pm :

In Reply to: I like your new board... posted by The Graduate from tarawa.nrlssc.navy.mil (128.160.117.226) on Monday, July 08, 2002 at 9:54am :

...the DVD information is in the classified section, which is where it's allowed as it's an area where folks are selling items. If it's elsewhere in the site, it will be deleted per John's policies and instructions. There's a lot of leeway allowed in a lot of the areas, but pruning is done occasionally as they do tend to get out of the line and spirit of the site, and that is Indy gear specific. Boring? Considering the site has been in existance for several years now, and has active posting 24/7, I guess that speaks for itself. Regards. Michaelson

: It is quicker to load and I congradulate you on it, however, some of your policies still do not seem right. You have stuff refering to the posibility of DVD's, character information, and other Indy products on your site. However, you still do not allow people to post such information on the board, deeming it "off-topic". I would think that anything on your site would be apropos to discuss. Tell me where I am wrong in such thinking. It seems to me that staying on one narrow topic can be extreamly boring. To really support such a community you need to develop it past the clothes. I think more topics such as the recent addition to the Fisk family should be allowed to be posted. I really doubt that anyone would want to destroy your site. Why not allow some friendly discussion go on sometimes?
: Ben

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com