When will we get past all this resentment, Jimmie?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Graduate from tarawa.nrlssc.navy.mil (128.160.117.226) on Tuesday, July 09, 2002 at 2:25pm :

In Reply to: ok, just to clear things up... posted by Jimmie from evrtwa1-ar8-4-65-020-036.evrtwa1.dsl-verizon.net (4.65.20.36) on Tuesday, July 09, 2002 at 12:52pm :

"Call me jealous all you like...you and Mike BOTH know that's not what it was. But here YOU come, charging into the fray, WAAAYYY after everyone had dropped the matter."
WAAAYYY after? I didn't even know that was a word. This is a forum, and it is MY right. When you post something on this board, you allow the whole world to see it, by the way, your last message on the topic was at 1:56pm 07/07/2002. My next post was at 9:44am 07/08/2002. I feel that as long as a post is not in the vault, it is an open topic. I don't know if you are jealous or not, but I knew that you are apparently suffering from some problem if you cannot congradulate a comrade, instead, meeting him with resentment just because you heard a few random facts before.

"You would think being ran off of 2 other boards was enough for a guy, yet you feel the need to ostracize yourself from more. I simply gave my opinion of his VERY VERY OLD info - info, it now seems, that was couched in a lie. And others called me on it...as is their right. But the matter WAS over, and everyone had moved on. I even got a chuckle from a semi-dig someone else took at me."

To the best of my knowlege, no one has "run" me off a board for stating well founded opinions. You may have gotten a chucke, by you also responded to another post that stated "Chill it" with "No." It sounds that you just wanted to cause hostility on the board, prompting responces by me. I think you wanted this to happen and cause trouble. Oh, who are you calling a lier? Are you now so jealus that you are callin Mike a lier? That does not seem to mature for me.

"You really need to let go of some of these things."
Let go of what? I still don't know what you were trying to say in your origonal post except you were very rude to that lucky man.

"If Indy gear discussion isn't to your liking, skip that forum. If you don't like others' opinions on a wider range of topics, then skip this one too!"
And you say that I butt in? Why should I skip this one? By that reasoning, you should skip this forum because you cannot handle an opinion contrary to your beliefs. I still have not seen you give an opinion, only rude comments and bullying. Oh, I just feel that Indygear.com is not serving the indyfan public by its board policies. However, that is not part of the discussion and that I shall bring up with John himself.

"I'm the last guy who wants any trouble here, and I'm by no means "mean-spirited"...although admittedly, my post may have sounded as such. I do, however, STICK BY WHAT I SAID."
I am still not sure what you meant by your original post. It would really surprise me it it was anything possitive. So what if the news was old? People post on the same topics all the time. Why should you go after this one guy?

"I started this string to attempt a stop to this, as both you and Mike seem to want to continue. However, your incessant need to have the last word has pushed beyond mere debate, and into obsessiveness, as evidenced by your going down the post list, and attempting to "whip a dead horse" - so to speak - wherever you see fit. I challenge you now - at risk of my hearing "that's the pot callin' the kettle black" - to simply walk away WITH NO REPLY to this post. I wonder if you'll be able to LET IT GO."
I thought you posted this up here to get the last word. I am not going to let this go as long as you feel that you want to continue to post hateful and spiteful remarks towards Mike and me. It really is not hard to go down the post list. Apparently you did, too, if you saw my post. I don't see any problem with reading post a few days old.

"And Mike - My post below may have come off as a bit harsh. If you, or anyone else thinks so, then I appologize."
That is all that was wanted.

"Thanks for reading,"
No problem

"Jimmie"
Ben

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title: