pointless

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from ool-4352b5f0.dyn.optonline.net (67.82.181.240) on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 at 12:42pm :

In Reply to: I am not saying that... posted by The Graduate from tarawa.nrlssc.navy.mil (128.160.117.226) on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 at 12:25pm :

Ben, how am I being ripped off if I get what I want and am happy with it. Even if it is a bootleg, I can watch it on my DVD player, so I'm pleased as punch.

I agree that the Holy Triumverate deserve the money from their movies, but where are the DVD releases?

I personally feel like you're just looking for a fight. In the future why not let Micah decide if someone is violating this posting board's policies instead of you trying to police other Indyfans with insipid arguments

: However, there are no offical Indy DVD's out there. I look at the ebay ad, and this person is ripping you off if he calls those offical. Yes, there are sometimes different releases, but I seriously doubt that these are offical. Of, by the way, Lucas, Ford, and Speilberg deserve their cash from these films. THEY MADE IT!.
: Ben

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com