Yep, that's the one....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from evrtwa1-ar8-4-65-030-041.evrtwa1.dsl-verizon.net (4.65.30.41) on Thursday, July 11, 2002 at 4:38pm :

In Reply to: The Pact of the Wolf? posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.179.250.212) on Thursday, July 11, 2002 at 2:46pm :

French title : Le Pacte De Loupes.....

A good example of "depends on the translator".....My friend speaks fluent French, and she said that the "Brotherhood" part isn't quite accurate.....Since you've seen it, you know that, because of the way the film was structured, "Brotherhood" sounds a bit more American...

I tried to catch it in the theaters, but the four folks in front of us bought the last 4 tickets to the midnight show we were trying for. And none of my group could get together for another showing on any other night....so I just hit Ebay, BOUGHT and IMPORTED the French 3-disk Limited Edition set ^^;

Speaking of which, you NEED to see the deleted scenes. The first fight with the guys that turn out to be the soldiers? Well, that fight was initially structured so that Mani fights, then TAG TEAMS Fronsac in, who then beats on them some, THEN Mani jumps back in, and they both wail. It's about 5 minutes or so longer!!

Anyway.....

From what I understand, this set is due for a release in Canada sometime later this year....WITH subs :)

Later,

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com