Bring on Indy 4!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2ivev37.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.124.103) on Friday, July 12, 2002 at 6:53am :

In Reply to: Yet another future of Indy question...... posted by Man With Cool Hat from net24-164-114-191.neo.rr.com (24.164.114.191) on Friday, July 12, 2002 at 0:59am :

I'm looking forward to Indy 4. They can't get away with NOT making age-related jokes and/or storylines. Harrison Ford's age (and thereby, Indy's age) can not be ignored when he actually LOOKS like he's in his sixties. I'm wary of an Indy 5. Oh sure, I'd go see it, but it puts me in mind of the way Michael Jordan refuses to retire. I want to remember His Airness circa 1993, when he was unstoppable. His final season was a slightly melancholy event, in which we could all look back on a career well-spent. That's what I'd like Indy 4 to be. I'll always remember Indy's heydays in Raiders, but I'd kind of prefer Indy 4 to be a cap on his career.
Maybe I'm over-analyzing this. Or maybe I just need some strong coffee. A good question, Cool Hat.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com