I'm sorry...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Graduate from tarawa.nrlssc.navy.mil (128.160.117.226) on Friday, July 12, 2002 at 4:16pm :

In Reply to: Pointing, and... posted by Jimmie from evrtwa1-ar8-4-65-030-041.evrtwa1.dsl-verizon.net (4.65.30.41) on Friday, July 12, 2002 at 3:27pm :

Latin is not my first tongue. I am better in Spanish. As for my English, give it up. My grammar is fine. I have over 450 books in my library (mostly history). I have never been able to spell, just like you were never able to be a nice person. If you would actually try to find something intelligent to say to me instead of picking up on the fact that I am not the greatest speller in the world, you would be a much happier person. (I don't care about it. Yes it bothers me, but I have enough stuff on my mind to spell everything correctly, which I usually do when I am not being annoyed by some man with a personality disorder.) Just let it be. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but you really need to learn to treat people with greater respect.
Ben
"Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly"
St. Francis de Sales

By the way, I would never use an online translator. My one year of Latin was good enough for that.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com