"I must've hit her pretty close to the mark, eh Kid?"

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from evrtwa1-ar8-4-65-030-041.evrtwa1.dsl-verizon.net (4.65.30.41) on Saturday, July 13, 2002 at 2:50pm :

In Reply to: Since you will never stop trying to fight... posted by The Graduate from tarawa.nrlssc.navy.mil (128.160.117.226) on Friday, July 12, 2002 at 4:33pm :

...to paraphrase Han Solo.

I refer you to your above TWO posts', where YOU attacked ME. You can keep calling me names all you like, and contradicting yourself at every turn. And you're right...you DO look like an idiot...as have I...but YOU have needed no help from ME.

If your lack of spelling ability is related to the fact that your native tongue isn't English, you should have stated as such sooner. No one, including me, would have drilled you on it. I kept answering your pseudo-intellectual posts' out of a simple disgust for anyone ignorant to the point of not being able to spell their native language properly. You DO seem like a fairly intelligent person, and I agree that we should stop bashing each other. I sincerely doubt you CAN, though, as evidenced by the header of your post that started this thread.
I suggest this : Stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours. That way neither one of us will get his feelings bruised. I DO suggest - and this a SUGGESTION, not an insult - that if you have such a difficult time spelling, get a dictionary, and keep it handy when you post...this isn't a race to get your posts' on as quickly as possible, and the extra time you spend looking up a word that you're not sure about is time you will not have to spend defending your spelling.

Have fun with your celebrations.....

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com