Ford on Leno

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 at 1:10pm :

In Reply to: Re: Ford Wields Bullwhip Once Again! posted by Indiana Eastwood from ? (65.164.239.2) on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 at 3:34am :

: I saw it too. He didn't goof it up though, did he? I know he knocked over the cup, but were those other attempts good?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, he made three attempts and he only got a crack on the second. He looked like he could clearly do it, though he was just a bit rusty. What struck me was that his ego wasn't so big that he was able to quit after only going 1 for 3. I would have kept going until I got a few more. It was great to see him in action (action being the key word). If his bullwhip skills were a bit rusty, from the clip that they showed his acting skills were very sharp indeed. Since there has been no mention of Indy on either Letterman or Leno, I would venture to say that it was specifically mandated that they not ask, probably out of respect for K-19, for which he was appearing specifically to promote. Leno came as close as he could to Indiana Jones by supplying the whip to crack. Ford will be on Conan on Wednesday Cheers
PS I will try to post a few pics of Ford in action on Leno tomorrow. I forgot my tape this morning on the way into work. Sorry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com