Great interview, indeed!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by IndyCoil from dialup-208-187-56-213.pre.commspeed.net (208.187.56.213) on Thursday, July 18, 2002 at 2:50am :

In Reply to: Conan O'Brian HF Interview posted by Indiana Texas girl from 1Cust243.tnt1.grapevine.tx.da.uu.net (67.202.12.243) on Thursday, July 18, 2002 at 1:23am :

He really is a goofy S.O.B. I loved this interview.

Conan really can bring out all sorts of information from anyone. I thought when Conan brought up Indy 4 that he was the pimp mac-daddy. Especially when he talks of the Raider's Cairo scene.

It was hilarious that HF talked of how stupid it was that people whom he pulled from the forest wound up on Good Morning America. Good way to stick it to the lame morning shows. The highlight in my mind was when HF went off on the title "K-19"

"K-19, the Widowmaker! What kind of a name for a movie is that!? AND WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BE RUSSIAN!?"

I thought that was funny, though I worried that perhaps HF might catch heat for poking fun at the incident. Oh well, HF is STILL and always will be the man. Especially for claiming that if he got in a cage match with Sean Connery and Clint Eastwood, he would come out on top because he would "Go for their balls". Great Interview.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com