Oh, just stuff - you know!!!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hannibal King from ? (193.183.159.3) on Friday, July 19, 2002 at 2:00pm :

Hey folks,

It's been a while, how the heck are you all doing?

I just thought I'd drop by and say hi.

Michaelson, I'm absolutely chuffed to see Black Book continuing, I was always very impressed and the new chapter has almost got me salivating (eeeeeuuuugggghhhhh). I look forwards to reading more.

Indy IV, I'm really chuffed about that too, as long as the CGI is kept to a minimum and as long as Stevo Spielberg can avoid using all of that fast cam stuff that he used in Minority Report. I found the action sequences in that film to be curiously uninvolving. However, I for one did a slightly arthritic jump for joy when Darabont stated that Nazi's would not be involved. I do wonder if Darabont's involvement will rekindle his interest in the muted Doc Savage movie? If so hurrah, as long as Arnie canm keep his mitts off of it.

Rumours on Indy V - fairly chuffed about them too, but I think it's the trio hedging their bets. How many times did Sinatra retire and he became a bit of a joke.

I'd really like to see some Nordic artefacts or mythology used for Indy IV, as I am staying in Sweden for the next six months and am really getting quite interested in their history and mythology.

Wish lists - DVD's with plenty of extras, full soundtracks and some decent Indy novels.

Questions: As the next Indy film will be in the 50's will this present new challenges to gear collectors as I would imagine that some costuming will change slightly.

Anyhoo, good to see you all

Take care

Hannibal King

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: