Glad you like it

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Friday, July 19, 2002 at 3:38pm :

In Reply to: Oh, just stuff - you know!!! posted by Hannibal King from ? (193.183.159.3) on Friday, July 19, 2002 at 2:00pm :

Good to hear from you again! More chapters to come. Regards. Michaelson

: Hey folks,

: It's been a while, how the heck are you all doing?

: I just thought I'd drop by and say hi.

: Michaelson, I'm absolutely chuffed to see Black Book continuing, I was always very impressed and the new chapter has almost got me salivating (eeeeeuuuugggghhhhh). I look forwards to reading more.

: Indy IV, I'm really chuffed about that too, as long as the CGI is kept to a minimum and as long as Stevo Spielberg can avoid using all of that fast cam stuff that he used in Minority Report. I found the action sequences in that film to be curiously uninvolving. However, I for one did a slightly arthritic jump for joy when Darabont stated that Nazi's would not be involved. I do wonder if Darabont's involvement will rekindle his interest in the muted Doc Savage movie? If so hurrah, as long as Arnie canm keep his mitts off of it.

: Rumours on Indy V - fairly chuffed about them too, but I think it's the trio hedging their bets. How many times did Sinatra retire and he became a bit of a joke.

: I'd really like to see some Nordic artefacts or mythology used for Indy IV, as I am staying in Sweden for the next six months and am really getting quite interested in their history and mythology.

: Wish lists - DVD's with plenty of extras, full soundtracks and some decent Indy novels.

: Questions: As the next Indy film will be in the 50's will this present new challenges to gear collectors as I would imagine that some costuming will change slightly.

: Anyhoo, good to see you all

: Take care

: Hannibal King

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: