I saw it, question though...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from ool-4352b5f0.dyn.optonline.net (67.82.181.240) on Saturday, July 20, 2002 at 2:00pm :

In Reply to: So, has anyone caught "K-19: The Widowmaker" yet? posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from edtntnt8-port-32.dial.telus.net (161.184.198.32) on Saturday, July 20, 2002 at 1:29pm :

I went to a screener of K-19 about three weeks ago, I thought it was a really good film, but the version I saw (I don't know if they've changed anything for the actual release) was prettty gruesome what with all the radiation poisoning, which I found a little harsh.

I thought all the acting was excellent, especially HF and Liam Neeson and Peter Sarsgaard. The interaction between Liam and Harrison was outstanding.

So is it still pretty graphic with the radiation poisoning?

: I saw it last night. It was a pretty good film! It wasn't quite Das Boot but it supplied a very good 2+ hours. And it was interesting how they only showed one American pilot taking pictures as the only representation of the so-called enemy in this film.

: I dug the Russian accents in the movie, but I didn't think that anyone aboard K-19 looked especially Russian (the cast was all people hailing from the USA, Canada, and the UK, though Ford is of some Russian extraction). Nevertheless, I'd certainly reccomend you guys check out Harrison's latest, even though it makes you sympathize with those evil commies. :P

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com