Real good film!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Sunday, July 21, 2002 at 3:02pm :

In Reply to: So, has anyone caught "K-19: The Widowmaker" yet? posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from edtntnt8-port-32.dial.telus.net (161.184.198.32) on Saturday, July 20, 2002 at 1:29pm :

The bummer is that it will probably tank at the box office, especially during stupid season. In fact I'm surprised it was even made. I believe that it is a testament to Harrison Ford's integrity, because without him it probably would never have been made. I dug it a lot. Cheers

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

: I saw it last night. It was a pretty good film! It wasn't quite Das Boot but it supplied a very good 2+ hours. And it was interesting how they only showed one American pilot taking pictures as the only representation of the so-called enemy in this film.

: I dug the Russian accents in the movie, but I didn't think that anyone aboard K-19 looked especially Russian (the cast was all people hailing from the USA, Canada, and the UK, though Ford is of some Russian extraction). Nevertheless, I'd certainly reccomend you guys check out Harrison's latest, even though it makes you sympathize with those evil commies. :P

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com