I wouldn't let the mob hear a lot of things.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from WCS3.NORFOLK.NIPR.MIL (198.26.132.99) on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 at 4:10pm :

In Reply to: Hey Jake, don't let the mob hear that. posted by Fall Guy from pool0031.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.192.31) on Sunday, July 21, 2002 at 3:25pm :

Yet on that same sad note, I heard a rumor just the other day that my favorite sandwhich shop in old Monterey was nailed by the heat and as such is out of business. As the fella explained it to me, "It seems that one too many deals went on in the back with gents whose middle names were 'the.'"
I'm going to give the owner a call, though. I'm still going to hold onto hopes that it's just a case of this kid pulling my leg.
Still, it's weird to even imagine the guy I sat with on so many nights eating homemade tiramisu and solving the world's problems with could be mixed up with the underworld.
Now THAT would be a shame.
Yeah, yeah--I'm workin' on the jacket. Don't rush me.
Never owned Aldens, cement or otherwise; and any goombahs who want to fit me for a pair are going to have to sweat for their victory.
I'd like to think that the mob would pardon my mangling of the best scene from "Lady and the Tramp," though.
Let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com