So you want to know what my regular outfit is?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0477.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.193.222) on Thursday, July 25, 2002 at 2:46am :

In Reply to: Nah, but a definite hot dog at times........... posted by Operator Jake from WCS3.NORFOLK.NIPR.MIL (198.26.132.99) on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 at 4:16pm :

Just to amuse you!

Top to bottom:

- T-shirt, preferably dark blue, or an earth tone.
- jeans or moleskin khakis (or mountain climbing pants for all my cat-burgling)
- asymetrical socks with footbed (left and right marked)
- Alden boots, Camel boots, or Piloti driving shoes (Mouse boots for special occasions)
- underpants (when I'm not in a hurry :p )

Depending on the weather:

- Super-light, rain-repellent Camel poly-cotton jacket (brown or black) with a dozen pockets and zip-off sleeves.
- British SAS GoreTex™ rain jacket with hood
-various thermal garments

If needed:

-Backpack/various "purses"

As you can see, I like to keep it as light and practical as possible. And I do run pretty damn fast. ;)

FG

PS: Caps, berets, ski masks. ;)

: Awright, enough with the meat..........
: Have you ever tried running in all that get-up Indy wears? From the brief moment that I borrowed a complete outfit to try out and get a Kodak moment with, it made me wonder how Mr. Ford made it look as easy as it did. A full gas mask bag is no joke, and there is nothing in the world that looks less cool than that style of jacket flapping under your armpits and out behind you like a sawed-off cape......
: (Note when Indy runs from the pack of Thuggees to the bridge sans jacket and sleeve, he's doing much better.)
: Let's be careful out there.
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: