What's that "real art" you mention?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0474.cvx40-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (216.244.43.219) on Thursday, July 25, 2002 at 9:27pm :

In Reply to: I'd have to agree with MK... posted by Patterson from ? (66.123.147.146) on Thursday, July 25, 2002 at 6:28pm :

Do me a favor and list art forms/art media in order of their value. Please, seperate them in tangible and non-tangible categories. I expect a 500 word mini-essay by 9 AM tomorrow. ;)
FG
PS: Of course, the mythology of SW has been pieced together. Myths, reflecting human nature, are universal (Didn't read your J. Campbell, did you?), and Lucas never claimed to have originated any myth.

ATMBKAU

: I think PM was more insight into George’s creative vision than those close to him would have liked us to see. Without the personalities he was blessed with in the first three SW movies, his storytelling comes off pretty bland IMHO. He reverts to technology instead of storytelling, and the mythology he has "invented" is pieced together from thousands of years of mythology that came before him.

: Now, I enjoyed Attack of the Clones - and I was prepared to completely hate the movie. I do think his creative team should get more credit for that than George should. CGI is a cop-out for good character development and other real art forms.

: IMHO
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: