Re: Overanalysis

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ? (24.116.205.230) on Saturday, August 03, 2002 at 5:07pm :

In Reply to: Overanalysis posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Thursday, August 01, 2002 at 10:06am :

: FG,

: I think you read more into things than intended. Fedora's list seemed to be things that one does not associate with Indy, not "things that are bad."

: Perhaps I am just giving him the benefit of the doubt. It's something I give you as well or I wouldn't be writing this message.

: --Micah

...as I was a wee lad in the 50's and the list was just what came to mind at the moment. It is just hard for me to imagine Indy in the 50's after seeing him in the earlier years. FG was thinking too much once again, and that can be dangerous if you don't have a few years under your belt to temper opinions. FG, you can call me what you want, but saying that I am racist and against civil rights is an injustice to me. I have never, ever spoke up for racism, and never will. That I think homosexuals exhibit aberrant behaviour somehow pisses you off. Tough shit,old boy, but I call em' as I see em'. Anyone in their right mind knows that something is bad wrong with these folks. And this is the issue that caused the rift between us, that and the fact that I am not a moral relativist. You are certainly entitled to your opinions, and I respect your right to be wrong. You are, you know. regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com