'74 to '84

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by KyleS from 66-42-40-128.sttl.mdsg-pacwest.com (66.42.40.128) on Monday, August 05, 2002 at 11:09pm :

In Reply to: POLL! posted by Indiana Jun from adsl-64-172-91-114.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (64.172.91.114) on Monday, August 05, 2002 at 8:37pm :

: Hey all! After talking with Rundquist about film scores and being the film score nut that I am, I decided to post. When do you think John was in his prime? What is your favorite era? And what is your favorite scores out of that era? Have a good one guys!

: Best Regards,
: Jun

-----------------------------

I collect film scores as well. I've close to 300 scores on CD and about sixty of them are by John Williams. While I believe Williams is still composing some of the best scores out there (The Phantom Menace, Angela's Ashes, A.I., Minority Report, Attack of the Clones) I think Williams' most prolific period of scoring was from 1974 to 1984. To name a few: The Towering Inferno, Jane Eyre, JAWS, Midway, 1941, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, CE3K, Superman, The Fury, Dracula, ROTLA, E.T., JAWS 2, IJ&TOD, etc.

-Kyle

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com