Re: Kenner's Arabian Horse

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on January 04, 1999 at 10:29:51:

In Reply to: Re: Kenner's Arabian Horse posted by Azuma on January 04, 1999 at 08:23:54:

: I am agree with that Kenner always uses their old toy mold to do their new toy line, that's why we could see Robin Hood came out with Green Arrow's body or even had a Sherwood forest from Ewok village... I too wanna see if Kenner going to has a new Indiana Jones action figure, but hope they could have all character from 3 movies and video game and hope they would make them as cool as Mcfarlane toys! BTW I am sure Longer Ranger is from Gabriel not Kenner even they got very similar horse in the same size. Coz' I have them in my hand.

: Best regards,

: Azuma

Depends on which series you're talking about. I'm referring to the old Clayton Moore/Jay Silverheels series that had their figures in the early to mid 1960's. There was also the gosh awful movie that came out in the 1970's that had it's own figures that were produced by Gabriel at that time. I believe there were two series of the Butch/Sundance figures as there were also two movies that were released, the original in 1969, and then the Butch/Sundance Early Years movie that came out in the last 70's or so that also had their own figures one Christmas. I believe Gabriel had them produced too. All companies practice the same thing, build on what ever you have on hand. A heck of a lot cheaper than new R & D. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]