C'mon, some of you must have caught "South Park" last night........

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from WCS3.NORFOLK.NIPR.MIL (198.26.132.99) on Sunday, August 11, 2002 at 3:20pm :

This past Saturday night, I wound up stuck on post. Rather than sit on the stoop and play harmonica all night, I grabbed my boots and black Kiwi, then laid claim to the common lounge TV to see if there was anything worth watching that fine evening.
My Lord..........
"Die Hard," "Superman," "The Shawshank Redemption," "Lawrence of Arabia," and "Over the Top" all on at the same time?! Now that's not fair..........
So I compromised. I found that this wonderful program called "South Park" was coming up.
Now, you can count the number of times I've seen this program on one, or maybe two (barely) hands, but wow--this was the night to catch it if there ever was one.
The kids lead the fight to keep Lucas and Speilburg from ruining "Raiders." I'm not going to ruin the fun of this episode for you guys; you'll just have to catch it for yourselves.
You won't be let down if you do. Most any Indy fan will laugh until they cry blood.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that after Stallone slammed down the huge antagonist's arm and won the unconditional love of his son, the same episode was being re-ran.
A full quota of chucks and reflective steel-toe boots. What a night.
Let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com