Re: Indy 4 fears in relation to Ford.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from ? (66.123.147.146) on Monday, August 12, 2002 at 12:50pm :

In Reply to: Re: Indy 4 fears in relation to Ford. posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Friday, August 09, 2002 at 5:47pm :

: Personally, I wish that they'd just go the conventional route and just have some bad guys break the Ark out of the old warehouse twenty years down the line after Raiders. I've had enough of aliens myself for the time being. The biggest thing is going to be that now they have to give us more personal insight into the character, especially after LC. People might not like what they see. That poses the question. What would we rather see, a straight adventure story or a movie where we find out more about what makes Indy tick? I believe that the film makers are more interested in the latter, although I do sense that they would try hard to give us the same old thrills that we've come to expect. Cheers

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I'd be fine seeing more character development. Rumor has it Natalie Portman asked "Uncle George" if she could play Indy's kid. I'd not be surprised to see paternal instincts conflicting with the natural alliance that sometimes occurs between grandchildren (Portman) and grandparents (Connery). Just a thought...

BUT, I like the idea of the Ark flying the coop! That is a scenario I had never thought of before.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com