Make a guess.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0219.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.192.219) on Thursday, August 15, 2002 at 10:03am :

In Reply to: What century were YOU born in? posted by 3thoubucks from 66-81-122-60-modem.o1.com (66.81.122.60) on Thursday, August 15, 2002 at 3:25am :

Roy did save Deckard, but Roy had clearly gone insane.
And yes, Kev, I'm aware that I'm surrounded by robots. Have you ever looked in the faces of people on the bus? ;)

About Lucas and Spielberg and their androids: These two guys have a different approach. For Lucas, robots are clearly man-serving machines that are used for good, evil, or comic relief (Augh...), for Spielberg they can be more than that. Given a choice of buying androids and robots, I think Lucas would opt for a car-washing, carpet-cleaning, toaster-fixing R2-like robot, while Spielberg would adopt a neglected android child in order to deal with those neglected-child isssues that he keeps addressing so prominently in much of his work.

A little word of caution: Don't get yourself a Stepford wive, 3k$!

FG

: Terminator was designed and manufactured by robots after a computer blew up the world- Didn't YOU get a new, powerfull..Hooked into everything computer recently, F.G?..O.K., so even if the idea scares you, you're still going to want all the new toys. ..Roy saved Deckard's life... Andrew, Andy, Anderson ..Pamela Anderson! If you had a Sean Young robot, you could program her to be not so much a harlot. Admit it.. Lucas Ford and Speilberg are up to thier necks in droids and robots.
:

:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com