Was it me, or is Star Jones an idiot?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mmarosy from pool-138-88-139-46.esr.east.verizon.net (138.88.139.46) on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 at 11:16am :

In Reply to: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! posted by Indiana Texas girl from sdn-ar-001txfworP213.dialsprint.net (168.191.159.125) on Monday, September 02, 2002 at 11:34am :

She claimed that Indy was her "favorite", but then went on to say how she loved when he pulled that guy's heart out of his chest. UGH!

I think the cake seemed a bit rehearsed since Harrison went straight for the extinguisher when they were wheeling it out, but it was funny nonetheless. He seemed pretty relaxed and comical. I enjoyed it too.

Mike

: It was great! A rerun for sure promoting K19. Before he came out the gals were talking about his hairy legs. So when he came out, he has on a suit with the pant legs rolled up to his knees. Because it was his 60th b-day, they brought out a b-day cake (probaby 8-10 feet long) with I'm sure 60 candles. It was ablaze. Ford pulls out a fire extinguisher to blow it out.

: They did talk a bit about Indy4, but nothing new that we don't already know.

Follow Ups:

• I agree - Indiana Texas girl 9:54pm 09/03/2002

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com