How did you manage that?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 at 5:53pm :

In Reply to: Re:Hey Goodsport read this posted by Cuyahoga Boru from pcp009862pcs.dover01.de.comcast.net (68.33.241.244) on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 at 2:52pm :

: I have Infernal machine running on my machine right and I am running XP, so you should not have a problem

:
: trust me
: Cuyahoga

Once I loaded Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine onto my computer recently (I did the full install) and then started the game, it showed the intro (with the newspaper and all that) just fine. Then the browned-out map of Utah was shown with the red line heading for the red dot on the bottom-right of the screen - once the line hit the dot (and the first level of the game was supposed to start right after), I heard a beep from the computer... and while the browned-out map of Utah remained on my screen, it was pretty much like the game had been exited (or frozen, or whatever).

How did you get the game to work on your PC? Is there any settings I should set my computer ahead of time for the game to work?

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com