Now I will make myself even more unpopular...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from adsl-67-39-182-225.dsl.chcgil.ameritech.net (67.39.182.225) on Sunday, September 22, 2002 at 0:47am :

In Reply to: Re: The "Star Wars Bible"? I've heard of it....and.... posted by Masterfulks from ? (65.169.176.129) on Saturday, September 21, 2002 at 2:54pm :

...and say I have faith that Lucas will make a great Indy 4. So there. :P And as for Star Wars, I figure it this way: 3PO's a droid and they can do whatever they want to him, including programming him to make him think he's 400 years old? And as for Vader recognizing him, well, why else would he bother giving the blowed-up droid back to his prisoners to be repaired if he didn't have some tiny bit of emotional attachment left over for 'im?

: yeah it bugs me how Vader doesnt recognize C3P0. I mean he built him. I know those droids are all over, but C3P0 has a distinct voice and way of talking. I'm trying to remember if in he is ever called by name in Vader's presence.

: Overall I am dissappointed in Lucas and the prequel trilogy. Hopefully he wont try to make Indy4 a kids movie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com