Re: Poll

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-hs1-033.inetnebr.com (206.222.219.161) on Thursday, October 03, 2002 at 8:22pm :

In Reply to: Poll posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 at 5:22pm :

Number one for me is DEFINITELY "Temple of Doom". The deepest, darkest, and best, for me. (though I admit... if I'm going to introduce someone new to Indy, I wouldn't choose "Temple" as the first film to show them... I'd either give them "Raiders" or "Crusade"... and give them a taste of "Temple" last. But as an Indyfan for going on nine years (I first saw "Crusade" at the tender age of 13 on CBS), Temple is the best for me.

Number two... Crud. I can't decide between "Raiders" or "Crusade" to tell you the truth. In spite of the fact that the two share so many similarities, they're still both unique enough that I really couldn't put one before the other. I imagine it all depends on the mood I'm in... but right now, I coudn't say. So somehow, either "Raiders" or "Crusade" are two and three or three and two (flip a coin or something).

Number Four will have to be the place I put "Indy IV". I say this not because I expect it to be bad, but because I'm a little worried that after all the time that's passed since the last time an Indy movie was made, I'm really afraid that the magic won't be quite as present. But I really truly do hope that I'll be proven wrong. Heck, maybe it'll be so much fun for the big three that Lucas, Spielberg, and Ford all decide to go ahead with two more chapters to complete a second trilogy. Wishful thinking, but... I know I'd be elated.

Pax,

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com