nope (nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 007 from 24-148-69-20.na.21stcentury.net (24.148.69.20) on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 at 1:24pm :

In Reply to: What does religion have to do with Indyfandom? posted by Rushmore from dhcp-63-49.tulane.edu (129.81.63.49) on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 at 11:47am :

: I am Jewish and when I say that I am a fan of the Indiana Jones series, I am laughed at by my associates. Why is this? Is it just because I do not believe in the existance of Christ? I really have no problem with the films. Look, the first one is full of Jewish mythology, the second one full of Hindu mythology, and the third one is full of Christian myth. No one is suppose to make these films out to be a religious document. I really doubt that S.S., a Jewish man, actuall believes all the stuff about Christ that he put into his film. So, what do you guys think? Do you think to fully appreciate the films, you have to be Christian? Is that why Temple is the least popular film, because it involves Hindu myth, instead of the Christian/Potter story?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com