Indyfandom has just reached a new low.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rushmore from dhcp-63-49.tulane.edu (129.81.63.49) on Monday, October 21, 2002 at 3:33pm :

In Reply to: It was a... misunderstanding posted by Dale Dassel from adsl-81-175-249.mcn.bellsouth.net (65.81.175.249) on Monday, October 21, 2002 at 0:04am :

I enjoyed NewsRadio as much as the next man, but it is not the sacred sitcom that you make it out to be. The whole idea of the show was to have a naive man, played by Dave Foley, come to the city and to be welcome by a whole mess of rude people, including Jimmy James, Matt, Lisa Miller, Beth, Joe, Catherine Duke, AND Bill McNeal. Sadly, the show never recovered from the death of Phil Hartman. The other members of the cast were okay, but it just could not last.
About the acting abilities of Vicki Lewis, I never really cared for her character. She is just not a great actress and would be totally out-of-place in an Indiana Jones film. I do not think that she can play the type of character that is required for this film. I do not share your obsession with this actress. Actors are real people and people have the right to say how they feel about their acting abilities. I, for one, was never impressed by her acting abilities on NewsRadio, Three Sisters, or Seinfeld. I also do not feel that she shares the acting abilities or attractiveness of Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, and even Julia Roberts, who is filling in the roles of these great ones very well.
Peace, McMurphy,
Jason Goldberg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com