Re: One more thing.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dog from ? (64.14.248.62) on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:33pm :

In Reply to: One more thing. posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:15pm :

Your comment about my post being more in response to the ones that followed is right.
I think I made it very clear that I think Lucas is brilliant. I just think he should stick to the things that he's good at. He's said himself that directing is not his strong suit.
As for belittling your points, you couldn't be more wrong. I'm a HUGE James Dean fan. I think he changed American acting more than Brando. Of course there's gonna be PLENTY of opinions that JD was a Brando wannabe. Which he was but the fact that he died when he did had a greater impact on acting and American teenagers than Brando, since he lived. Just because I feel that his work in Rebel and Giant weren't as good as EoE doesn't put him down AT ALL. James Dean on a bad day is better than alot of actors we have now on their best. (Except for me) I even said he wasn't in Giant enough. So don't be so sensitive in saying that I belittle ANY opinions. I'll go to my grave disliking The Beatles. And probably be the only one. Again, because I don't agree with you doesn't mean that I'm putting your opinion down or saying your wrong! Just disagreeing.
Didn't think you 'made up' the song. Just never heard of it. Jazz isn't very popular in the hollers of TN or swamplands of FL.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com