Now you're name calling. Seesh!!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dog from ? (64.14.248.62) on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 at 3:40pm :

In Reply to: Keep shoveling... posted by KyleS from firewall.humongous.com (209.191.163.10) on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 at 1:45pm :

Hypocrite - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that they do not hold. (compliments of dictionary.com)
I reckon I am an idiot 'cause I don't see how I'm being a hypocrite since I believe in what I say. Idiot and stupid. Sure. My opinions don't follow yours, so, ok, I'll be stupid and an idiot.
It's funny how when people can't make valid points, they imediately go to calling one another names. And that's one thing I won't do is get into a name calling match over the computer. I think my niece has even grown out of that and she's 9. I love how brave people get on these things. It's funny, I've never been called stupid or idiot more than once, face to face. Except from my ex-girlfriend but she was always right.
Hey! You don't happen to get together with the fellas in Burbank do you? It'd be an honor to meet such a macho man as yourself.
You do seem pretty passionate in what YOU believe and I reckon that'll be the good that I'll find in you. There's some in everybody.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com