Yes. Yes you are.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.179.240.87) on Friday, October 25, 2002 at 3:53pm :

In Reply to: Re: Young Indy DVDs posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Friday, October 25, 2002 at 3:36pm :

: Well, the Paramount Young Indy VHS tapes will never happen. I know VHS is essentially dead, and I only buy DVDs these days, but it's a shame that it will be four years to wait. Plus, given their educational bent, I wonder if they might be priced higher and only available through educational channels given that VHS didn't go over in the consumer channel in the US. Then, there's also the issue that if Young Indy did better overseas, we may only see Region 2 and up DVDs leaving the US out in the cold. I'm probably worrying too much about something that is so far in the future.

: --Micah

With Indy 4 out, I'm sure that increased interest will encourage Lucasfilm to release the YIJ DVDs in the US during that time frame. It'd be the best possible time to capitalize on the clout of Indy and get higher sales than the underrated Young Indy adventures could ever dream of getting.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com