Not going to happen.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.179.240.87) on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 at 4:53pm :

In Reply to: Want to hear me worry? posted by graml from user-2ivevah.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.125.81) on Saturday, October 26, 2002 at 7:21am :

: I know you did! I'm afraid they'll cut out the bookends again. I loved Old Indy. And I want to see him included on the DVDs. Also, I hope they're not going to try to cheat us; I want more than one or two episodes on each DVD. And while I've got the wish list out, how 'bout world peace?

More than one or two episodes per DVD? Yeah, right. As far as I can tell, dual-layer DVDs can hold three hours of video. (I'm sure someone can verify that) So the maximum you can have is two Young Indy adventures per DVD. And since they're going to cram these mothers with special features (which I think is a good thing, although it'll just give Lucasfilm more money from our wallets), the whole series will take at least 22 discs to release.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com