Re: Sort of...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 007 from 24-148-8-171.na.21stcentury.net (24.148.8.171) on Friday, November 08, 2002 at 2:34pm :

In Reply to: Sort of... posted by Rushmore from dhcp-63-49.tulane.edu (129.81.63.49) on Friday, November 08, 2002 at 2:29pm :

Very true, but I still would not say that these books are geared toward children. There is a bit of a difference between a kid hearing "I was the next man" and reading "her rosy nipples." Hmmm... I don't mean the the books are "hard core" and "adult" novels, but they are certainly not children's books like the Young Indiana Jones series. As the original question was if these were children's books, I again answer that they are not and an Indy fan in his 20's, 30's, 40's what have you, would enjoy reading them; as a kid would enjoy reading them as well. 12 and up you say... very well, isn't 12 a little old for the young Indy children's books too? It's like a model kit that is labeled 12 an up. It is not any less enjoyable for a model kit builder to build a kit if it is labeled for ages 12 and up. Or is it?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com