Re: Yes, Indiana Jones does rule...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 at 2:07pm :

In Reply to: Yes, Indiana Jones does rule... posted by Rushmore from dhcp-63-49.tulane.edu (129.81.63.49) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 at 1:59pm :

: There are all types of people that don't deserve Oscars, at least in my eyes, but Berry was deserving. Actually, I was rooting for Crowe for best actor, but still when Washington won, I was happy for him. Come on, Just because she is darker-skinned does not mean she won because of it. I thought we had gotten past all this "race-card" stuff. Just be happy for her. I liked her performance, and apparently so did the voters.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I certainly don't want to make an enemy over something so trivial. Fighting about an opinion also makes no sense, we're all entitled to them. At least we can agree on Indiana Jones. Actually I should be bad mouthing the academy more than any actor. Life's too short to care about (in my opinion) stupid awards. Cheers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com