Thanks, man.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rushmore from dhcp-63-49.tulane.edu (129.81.63.49) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 at 7:19pm :

In Reply to: BTW...I will post a review after the screening... (NM) posted by Jimmie from evrtwa1-ar8-4-65-024-145.evrtwa1.dsl-verizon.net (4.65.24.145) on Thursday, October 31, 2002 at 3:44pm :

: officially (hehe) a writer for a genre site, requesting a screener of the film for review....he said, and I quote, "ask me again in two weeks."...that was four days ago.

: : Gahh!!!! I can't wait for this.....I have been trying to track down a copy or a showing since I first heard of it's showing at cannes....then it seemed I always missed em by a couple of days or so......

: : Now, if only I could get SOMEONE (*cough*HINT*cough*) to pony up a copy of the four hour doco on the making of Peter Jackson's THE FRIGHTENERS, I'd be one happy Indyfan!!

: : I urge everyone to get to BUBBA HO TEP if it's playing ANYWHERE near you, as they need the support to draw interest from any potential distributors....

: : Later fellas,

: : Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com