I missspell because I rush more.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 3thoubucks from host-66-81-69-156.rev.o1.com (66.81.69.156) on Monday, November 18, 2002 at 6:38pm :

In Reply to: Yes, we embrace you, too! posted by Indiana Dan from adsl-216-158-25-110.cust.oldcity.dca.net (216.158.25.110) on Monday, November 18, 2002 at 4:57pm :

I assume neither of you even bothered to review the film to confirm that the second leg of the "H" appears as a dotted "i". Although I wrote "lets" instead of "let's" in my original post, at least I was trying to reveal some new bit of Indy information. Perhaps those in love with spelling would rather glory in the visual splendor of their puplished prose than relevently address the presented topic? When I was a student I was a competent speller and my penmanship was renouned. Then I began my decades long career as an action/adventurer and though lack of practice lost my writing skills. But during that time, when my REAL education occured, I learned that historicly, language- words and spellings, are dynamic and ever changing. Only through further misspellings and rule breaking in a puplic discourse like this one, will the languge continue to evolve toward more sensible spellings and a refined gramatical structure.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com