Re: Then how can we trust him with early Latin text?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from cache-ntc-ad06.proxy.aol.com (198.81.26.107) on Monday, November 18, 2002 at 11:39pm :

In Reply to: ...and lithic- L I T H - I C...(multiple choice) posted by 3thoubucks from host-66-81-123-148.rev.o1.com (66.81.123.148) on Monday, November 18, 2002 at 2:38am :

: There is a glitch as Indy writes on the blackboard. The second leg of the letter "H" looks like a dotted "i" which causes Indy to stop and go back and check his spelling. - Here is the question- pick an answer- Did you think this scene was (a) planned (b) unplanned (c) you never thought about it before, but you guess it was unplanned. (d) you never thought about it before but you think it must have been planned. ------ I pick (c), and I don't know why I had to watch it a thousand times before I even wondered about it. Maybe because it's such a key scene- it's the first shot of Indy after South America and it's a close-up of his hand, writing- Why would there be a close-up of a giant hand unless it was going to do something interesting? but he's writing so fast, it doesn't look like he dots the I on purpose. ............. O.K., lets get back to this site,.Indyfan.com. near Hazelton- contains a central pass..passage, and........

Not to mention sancrit. Forgeting to dot your I's may lead to forgeting to draw the wing on the falcon in your hyrogliphic text!

Follow Ups:

• Ha-ha! - Indiana Dan 11:42pm 11/18/2002

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com