Re: School dance with Hollywood theme

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben Friend of Indy from 12-220-64-210.client.insightBB.com (12.220.64.210) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 at 7:18pm :

In Reply to: School dance with Hollywood theme posted by Reggie from cache-ntc-af09.proxy.aol.com (198.81.26.174) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 at 6:43pm :

: I decided I would go decked out in my Indy garb, but I was wondering about the whip. The whip I think is an essential part of the whole look but I am afraid I would be branded as bringing a weapon to school and they would call the swat team, throw me in jail for 10+ years. My whip is based on a 5 foot horse whip which was just a long leather strap nailed to a stick. I modified it by cutting the 20" handle down to 10" and wraped it in leather to cover the wood and make it look better. I extended the over all length from 5' to 8' by tieing leather straps to it. A thin strip of buck skin tied to the tip makes a good craker. My whip is light and if I beat someone with it it wouldnt leave a mark. It would be like swating someone with a hat ribbon. It can make loud though. I whould probably talk to a teacher or someone about it. What do you guys think though?
: -Reggie
: P.S. I have enough sense to leave the toy revolver at home.

I say let a teacher or somebody in authority know beforehand and bring the whip. Have a good time!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com